Career Opportunities: Producer/Editor (On-Air Promo) (12141)
Req Id 12141 - Posted 11/20/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Pop is a highly distributed entertainment network owned by CBS Corporation and Lionsgate. The venture combines CBS's programming, production and marketing assets with Lionsgate's resources in motion pictures, television and digitally delivered content. Seen in more than 80 million homes, Pop's programming serves pop culture enthusiasts and engages viewers through fresh originals, top talent, and fan-favorite movies and acquisitions. Pop has an opening for a Producer/Editor in its On-Air Promo Department.
- Duties will focus on but not be limited to executing Promos for On-Air, Off-Channel and Social Media.
- This position requires that the candidate has proven proficiency in Promo editing, demonstrated writing skills, story structure and entertainment experience.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years working in the Entertainment Industry
- Minimum 5 years working in a network promo department
- Candidate must have extensive experience in Adobe Premiere editing equipment working with complicated sequences and effects and must be able to work under pressure to meet necessary deadlines.
- Experience with third party effects
- Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends and perform duties under deadline.
- Non-Technical Skills: Strong organizational skills, able to meet deadlines, attention to detail, work well under pressure
- Work well with a team.