Career Opportunities: Executive Assistant, Human Resources (1162953) (12181)
Req Id 12181 - Posted 11/27/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an experienced Assistant supporting the EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer.
- This position will handle administrative duties including answering phones, coordinating internal and external meetings and conference calls, maintaining daily calendar and contacts, processing expense reports, handling travel arrangements, maintaining flow of information between the Executive and the departments, and other related duties.
- The assistant will handle special HR-related projects and will learn about the HR function under an excellent mentor.
- This role has high visibility as well as mass opportunity for growth within HR.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a proactive self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented, with excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
- Discretion is mandatory as the role involves access to highly confidential information.
- Candidates should have some experience supporting a busy executive, and an interest in the business side of entertainment.
- Excellent computer skills are required and a college degree is preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.