Summary of Position:
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an opening for a Director, TV Syndication. The position will provide finance and business development support for the syndication operation. Responsibilities:
- Financial modeling of all syndicated television series (all revenue streams and expenses)
- Liaising between finance, accounting and the operators of the syndication business to ensure accuracy in financial reporting.
- Support the analysis and monitoring of any business decisions pertaining to the television syndication business including: (i) greenlights for new shows, (ii) financial variance analysis, (iii) tracking co-production deals and participation payments, (iv) tracking rights availability, and (v) production financing for existing and new series.
- Manage quarterly close and annual budget planning process
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned including content acquisition, M&A, etc.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of finance related experience, with a proven track record working with excel and financial modeling.
- Must have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and be a self-starter.
- Understanding of the Television distribution business helpful, but not required
- Familiarity with BPC and SAP
- A college degree from an accredited university
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.