Career Opportunities: Coordinator, Inventory Operations (12442)
Req Id 12442 - Posted 12/22/2017 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an opening for an Inventory Operations Coordinator to work in our Operations department.
- Analyzing, reporting and processing inventory movements for all Finished Goods and Raw Materials between SAP, JDE & other proprietary systems.
- This position is also responsible for processing failed IDOCs
- Researching & addressing inventory issues and providing accurate corrective direction to our vendors.
- Create BOMs for manufacturing
- Physical Inventory Required – includes limited travel.
- Other duties include reporting (daily, weekly, monthly & ad hoc)
- Special projects which require analytic thinking, pro-actively addressing systemic issues and working with the Accounting department on various reports and projects.
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate will have a proven ability to work as an integral part of a team with excellent interpersonal, analytical and both verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel with a good understanding of SAP R/3 and BW.
- Candidates should be highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, able to interact effectively with various levels of personnel, and able to thrive in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- A college degree in Business and/or Management is preferred.