Career Opportunities: Assistant, International Sales (12541)
Req Id 12541 - Posted 01/18/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Pantelion has an immediate opening for an Assistant in its International Sales department to assist the President of International. This position will provide a wide range of administrative duties. Responsibilities include:
- Rolling calls, maintaining calendars and contacts
- Processing expense reports
- Handling traveling arrangements
- Scheduling meetings and conference calls
- Assisting the International department in preparing for the various film festivals as needed.
Experience & Skills:
- Motivated self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented,
- Excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
- A college degree is preferred
- Previous entertainment experience is preferred
- Spanish language skills are a plus
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.