Career Opportunities: Coord, WW Servicing (12681)
Req Id 12681 - Posted 01/24/2018 - Employment
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Coordinator, International TV & Digital Distribution. This role is responsible for coordinating day-to-day international TV/VOD/SVOD servicing functions, interfacing with a variety of clients, lab and executives. Responsibilities:
- Prepare Purchase Orders to vendors for digital files, video and sound material
- Prepare Invoices to licensees
- Daily correspondence via e-mail with international partners
- Update and maintain inventory and servicing files for International team (Newly delivered TV titles and library titles)
- Resolve technical rejections for both physical and digital deliveries
- Provide price quotes for materials, based on provided technical specifications
- Assist with special projects as designated, specifically, dealing with administrative, delivery, and coordination issues
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Prior international delivery and post production experience required.
- Knowledge of basic file formats and technical specifications a plus.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) SAP a plus.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Highly organized and detailed oriented with the ability to collaborate in a small team dynamic.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Strong work ethic, excellent communications skills (written and verbal).