Career Opportunities: Director, Direct Response Advertising Sales (12741)
Req Id 12741 - Posted 01/31/2018 - Employment - New York
Summary of Position:
POP has a position available for a Direct Response Advertising Sales Director. This position manages Account Executives and works alongside Pricing and Planning to ensure revenue optimization.
- Work alongside Pricing and Planning department to ensure inventory optimization.
- Oversee daily responsibilities of Account Executives.
- Ongoing allocation management of agency lists.
- Support VP on high level negotiations.
- Monitor and refine existing sales process.
- Report to the Vice President of Direct Response.
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and sales.
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding sales goals and objectives.
Experience & Skills:
- This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be a team-oriented individual with excellent sales leadership and communication skills.
- 7+ years of Direct Response Sales.
- A college degree is required.
- Strong negotiating and relationship building skills.
- Lead the development of client contract negotiations through the close or renewal of business.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Working knowledge of media planning and media pricing.
- Vast competitive industry knowledge.
- Full and comprehensive knowledge of all media related qualitative and quantitative research.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.