Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Director, Television Estimating to provide Budgetary and Systems & Procedures oversight across all Lionsgate TV productions. This role will be report into the EVP, TV Production and SVP, TV Production.
- Work alongside the physical production team in analyzing budgets and cost reports
- Prepare pilot and series budgets for development projects & oversee budgeting done by outside contractors
- Manage Production Accountants on all shows; serve as the point of contact for weekly cost reporting and daily hot costs, and troubleshooting
- Set up all new Projects with Entertainment Partners for Title Management, Payroll and Accounting Software
- Assist with financial analysis and special projects for the Production Executives
- Assist with onboarding of all show accountants
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in television Budgeting & Estimating
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Union & Guild Requirements
- MS Office Skills: Advanced Excel & Word
- Proficient with Movie Magic Budgeting, Global Vista
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.