Summary of Position:
Pantelion has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to the CEO & COO of Pantelion & Pantaya. This position will provide a wide range of administrative duties. Responsibilities include:
• Rolling calls, maintaining calendars and contacts
• Processing expense reports
• Handling traveling arrangements
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls
• General team support
Experience & Skills:
• Motivated self-starter who is extremely organized and detail-oriented.
• Must have an interest in the business / financial / legal aspects of production
• Must have prior experience on a busy desk
• Excellent computer and interpersonal skills.
• A college degree is preferred
• Previous entertainment experience is preferred
• Spanish language skills highly preferred
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.