Career Opportunities: VP, Digital Strategy and Business Development (12921)
Req Id 12921 - Posted 02/05/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Pop Media is seeking a VP, Digital Strategy and Business Development to create, manage and execute Pop TV’s digital business and marketing strategy, technology road-map and product roll-out. Direct involvement with audience acquisition, digital marketing, and social media (in conjunction with the Content Distribution Department, Marketing/Creative Department and Operations Department). Other expectations include maximizing digital content sales opportunities, creating and executing ad sales marketing projects plus discovering and managing digital marketing partnerships with other platforms and media properties.
- Oversee strong content distribution for Pop content and TV products
- Audience Acquisition for Pop Apps and digital properties.
- Establish partnerships/joint ventures with native digital video producers and platforms to cross-promote linear broadcast network programming and grow the Pop TV brand
- Supervise creation and execution of all owned digital platforms and apps, digital revenue, digital and original short-form content.
Experience & Skills:
- Experience with media brands, platforms or properties
- Strong television and digital platform contacts.
- Experience leading a digital team.
- Exceptional values, including impeccable personal and business ethics.