Career Opportunities: Coordinator, Technical Operations (13081)
Req Id 13081 - Posted 02/20/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Coordinator in our Technical Operations/Worldwide Servicing department. This position will report directly to the Vice President, Technical Operations. Responsibilities:
- Provide general clerical support; manage calendars, submit expense reports, schedule meetings, conference calls, travel plans, etc.
- Create, manage and track purchase orders and organize the Technical Operations group post production budgets through SAP.
- Create purchase orders and provide support for related work done on feature delivery, quality control work, screenings and inventory.
- Track feature and trailer elements and log into delivery spreadsheets and inventory system.
- Additional ad-hoc projects as necessary
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Prior experience with post production preferred
- Proficiency with SAP and Excel
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Spanish language proficiency (written and verbal) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred