Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will assist the President, Global Franchise Management and SVP, Global Consumer Products in overseeing worldwide branded attractions, promotions and consumer products.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing phones, scheduling conference calls and calendar / meeting management
- Processing invoices and expense reports
- Handling arrangements for a rigorous international travel schedule.
- Assist with Consumer Product and Brand decks as needed.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hardworking and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer and interpersonal skills, and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a collaborative environment as this position will work across the entire Franchise Management team.
- Some prior knowledge/experience with brand marketing, consumer products, licensing and knowledge of the film industry are preferred.
- Entertainment studio and/or agency experience is a plus.
- College degree is preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.