Summary of Position:
The Manager of Corporate FP&A will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining the company’s consolidated financial planning models and related company-wide planning and reporting processes. The position plays a critical role in assuring the timely completion and presentation of quarterly reforecasts, the annual plan, and long-term forecasts.
- Manage all aspects of a highly complex consolidated planning model; lead P&L/cash scenario modeling efforts.
- Play an integral role in process for the annual operating plan process and the quarterly reforecasting process for the Company
- Assist with corporate and segment management reporting
- Establish, implement and maintain effective planning and analysis procedures to ensure accuracy and effectiveness of the corporate accounting consolidation and close process
- Participate in financial modeling and due diligence efforts related to M&A, tax planning and financing activities
- Partner and liaise with and provide assistance to, as required, accounting, treasury, and tax departments
- Assist in preparing presentations in support of board and shareholder meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings and various strategic committees of the company
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting;
- 6-8 years of experience highly relevant to the role; entertainment industry experience preferred.
- CPA or MBA preferred.
- Experience with OLAP analysis tools (BPC, Hyperion)
- Outstanding Excel modeling skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be extremely conscientious and detailed-oriented.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.