Summary of Position:
The Executive Assistant, C-Suite position requires a highly motivated and proactive Executive Assistant to support a C-level Executive. The role requires an ability to interact with staff at all levels and high profile contacts in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, all while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high-level of professionalism, common sense and confidentiality. Candidates must understand the importance of discretion and utmost confidentiality.
- Handle daily administrative duties including answering phones and rolling calls
- Manage daily schedule; coordinate agendas and all arrangements for meetings
- Manage the Executive's business travel arrangements (both domestic & international), including flights, hotels, vehicles, business meetings, etc.
- Complete and submit expense reports
- Completes projects tasked in a timely manner
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed (i.e. coordinating timely meetings/calls on specific projects to meet deadlines, etc.)
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of work-related experience supporting C-level Executives
- Comprehensive knowledge of day-to-day operations for a high level executive's office
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion and poise
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment
- Be proactive in anticipating needs of the Executive
- Ability to effectively work with high level executives as well as all levels of management and staff
- Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.