Summary of Position:
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Financial Analyst, Home Ent & Digital. This role is responsible for weekly sales reporting for key new DVD/BluRay, Cable VOD and Digital releases.
- Build and analyze budgets, forecasts, quarterly updates and long range plan
- Collaborate with department heads to build domestic budgets
- Research and provide explanations for variances against plan
- Research questions posed by various stakeholders regarding their budgets/forecasts
- Support Manager, Financial & Strategic Planning in completion and timely delivery of all planning deliverables and outputs
- Identify, investigate and resolve irregular items and work with the Corporate Accounting team to process adjusting journal entries as required
- Consolidate worldwide P&L for ancillary driven theatrical titles & licensed/acquired libraries
- Prepare and distribute management reports and supplemental schedules to corporate departments
- Manage weekly & monthly reporting to corporate departments
- Prepare analyses to support Corporate initiatives, inquiries and ad hoc requests from management
Experience & Skills:
- Some experience in an analytical or planning role preferred
- Have excellent Excel skills including creating financial models
- Experience with SAP BPC (Outlooksoft) or Microstrategy Reporting Tools a plus
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- College degree required
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.