Summary of Position:
The Manager, Credits, International Marketing will report to the VP, International Marketing and be responsible for reviewing sales, marketing and distribution materials with respect to talent obligations, guild requirements and studio policy and communicating feedback and approvals to internal groups and international partners. The ideal candidate has strong project management and communication skills, being able to stay on top of multiple complex and time sensitive projects at one time with the right mix of prioritizing and taking the necessary initiative.
- Review internal sales materials (e.g. market brochures, sales sheets, invitations, office displays) and communicate feedback with internal teams for compliance with respect to all cast and crew paid and excluded ad requirements, guild/union requirements, clearance concerns and studio policies.
- Review international distributors’ theatrical marketing and publicity materials (e.g. one sheets, trailers, TV spots, clips, online materials, promotions) for compliance with respect to all cast and crew paid and excluded ad requirements, guild/union/award requirements, clearance concerns, and studio policies and communicate feedback in a timely fashion.
- Seek filmmaker and talent approvals as required.
- Provide and communicate final approval on materials
- Elevate potential IP and contractual concerns to Legal and Marketing to resolve.
- By title and territory tracking and archiving of all approved materials; including incoming delivery of layered assets.
- Responsible for set department policies and procedures.
Experience & Skills:
- MUST be a TEAM PLAYER and willing to collaborate in a group environment.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to details
- Background in Legal or Copy Editing/Proofreading is preferred
- Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and digital file delivery services
- Familiarity and practical application of talent paid ad and credit memo statements
- Independent and a self-starter with well-organized and forward thinking workflow.
- Positive attitude.
- 4 years professional experience working in international distribution/sales required.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.