Summary of Position:
Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by the world's top comedian Kevin Hart, in partnership with Lionsgate. Through his streaming video service Hart delivers his vision for the future of comedy: social, mobile, multicultural and seriously funny. From stand-up legends to globally-recognized digital influencers, Hart and LOL curate comedy's boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and special events. Hart brings the groundbreaking social-first strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers to Laugh Out Loud, with one core mission: keep the world laughing. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud.
Laugh Out Loud is seeking a Sr. Manager, Marketing to lead the play an integral role in strategizing, executing 360 (social, digital, PR, advertising, etc.) campaigns for Laugh Out Loud brand, series and partnership initiatives.
- LOL Series Marketing - For LOL originals, develop series positioning, campaign strategy and agency creative briefs. Consolidate key information into on-brand, visually appealing decks and presentations; provide notes and feedback throughout the creative review process. Manage the creative marketing scope and budget for all campaigns.
- Creative Marketing - Serve as main contact for marketing assets and information across departments; create and sustain productive relationships with internal and external partners. Manage video, print and digital assets; liaise between agencies and internal teams. Clearly communicate notes, timelines and deliverables; review and approve assets for media buys
- Audience Development - Work closely with LOL audience development and product teams to identify, reach and convert audiences for our various initiatives
- Content Distribution - Work with LOL’s social media, programming & audience development teams to develop distribution plans for Laugh Out Loud originals.
- Brand Marketing - Help define and refine the LOL brand, driving creative excellence at every touch-point.
- Partner Marketing - Manage and activate strategic brand partnerships including but not limited to event sponsorships, distribution partnerships and other co-marketing efforts.
Experience & Skills:
- A minimum 7 years of experience at an entertainment marketing or marketing/social department, network/studio marketing/social team, or creative agency working on entertainment marketing campaigns.
- Experience managing a high volume of campaign types in parallel, while collaborating with diverse teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, business, communications, or another related field preferred
- Native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social & video
- Must have a strong sense of humor and passion for comedy and pop culture - Multicultural marketing and/or content experience, strongly preferred
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.