Summary of Position:
I.D.C. has an immediate opening for a Servicing Assistant. The primary focus of this position is assisting the Vice President in the management of the company’s physical assets and following assets through their production life-cycle. Responsibilities include:
- General office administrative support including answering phones, and scheduling meetings and film screenings as needed.
- Assisting with issuance of Release KDMs
- Manage distribution expenses through servicing invoice system and responsible for sending out distribution package invoices per title to partners; will have significant interaction with Finance Department
- Coordinate the receipt and inventory of physical and digital assets.
- Tracking of supplemental materials for catalogue title such as marketing collateral and versioning materials
- Assist with quality control and distribution of assets.
- Updating and issuing department progress reports on the status of localized materials per title
- Arranges delivery of localized assets for home entertainment
- Tracking production of trailers and posters for theatrical release by working with vendors and observing critical dates.
- Attend weekly traffic meetings and take note of the status of marketing asset availability
- Provide and update marketing teams with timely data.
- Working directly with exhibitors in the island territories to coordinate orders and delivery of marketing and theatrical assets.
Experience & Skills:
- Ability to provide sufficient administrative support for the department.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, requires a collaborative, proactive and self-motivated individual. Must be a mature thinker and a “self-starter,” as well as a team player.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to maintain operational standards for department.
- Must be able to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
- Basic post production/servicing background with knowledge of film/digital cinema as well as home entertainment, electronic media, and broadcast a plus.
- Latin American Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese fluency a plus.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.