Summary of Position:
IDC (International Distribution Company), the Latin American distribution partner of Lionsgate, is looking for an Assistant to support their Marketing & Publicity department. This position will work on the Marketing & Publicity campaigns for IDC films throughout Latin America. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for the film business and who wants to further their career and knowledge in the marketing process.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing phones, conference calls, meetings and scheduling accordingly
- Create a presentation of the Latin American marketing campaign for each IDC title.
- Asset Management including uploading materials to asset management system D3/DAX.
- Generate a weekly report with the release dates for upcoming IDC theatrical titles to share with producers and the IDC team.
- Administer artwork approval process for key art on all titles ensuring that the final product meets marketing and legal requirements.
- Update Marketing and Distribution Overviews, Marketing Status Reports, Weekly Charts etc. with details of the theatrical campaign for each Latin American territory
- Gather and update competitive environments from each Latin American territory and inform the team of any changes to the competitive environment for each title.
- Coordinate all pre-screening requests for our films.
- Aid in organization of distribution and marketing campaign, budgets, overviews, etc. for each film (filing movie binders).
- Facilitate distribution of outstanding invoices for participation in international junkets.
- Coordinate press opportunities such as Press Junkets, Set Visits, Talent Tours, Phoners and other publicity efforts.
Experience & Skills:
- Must be a mature thinker and a “self-starter,” as well as a team player.
- Must be able to work effectively under deadlines and pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- A collaborative, proactive and self-motivated individual.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personalities.
- Marketing background with knowledge of theatrical films
- Must have a passion for film / entertainment Industry.
- Ability to provide sufficient administrative support for department.
- Basic knowledge (or fluency) in Spanish and/or Brazilian Portuguese is a plus but not mandatory.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.