Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, blockbuster film franchises including The Hunger Games franchise, Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
The Franchise Management team is currently looking for a Creative Director, Consumer Products who will report to the SVP of Global Franchise Management. The ideal candidate will provide creative oversight across all projects and deliverables for the Consumer Products department.
- Create and deliver professional sales and marketing materials, including presentations, pitch materials, product mock-ups, retail displays, art packs, and graphic designs for Consumer Products projects.
- Strong design vision and skill that can provide Consumer Products concepts, prototypes, pitch decks, mood boards and product mock-ups.
- Oversee, inspire and manage the external creative partners & agencies, including but not limited to designers, graphic artists and illustrators to deliver the highest quality creative from concept generation to completion.
- Lead the creation of all Film and TV style guides, and property design guidelines, including selecting the best agencies for the project, developing creative briefs and managing feedback and deliverables on time and within budget.
- Act as the internal liaison with Marketing A/V & Print teams to ensure all creative materials are on brand.
- Regularly review and provide comments and drawovers to ensure the highest level of brand compliance, quality control and executional excellence.
- Troubleshoot creative challenges as they arise with outside partners/vendors to find the best possible resolution for the brand and business.
- Lead the creative design for the Licensing Show booth and other events, as necessary.
- Assist with clearing assets through Legal Department.
Experience & Skills:
- Proven track record of success leading the creative process in a studio environment
- 5-10 years entertainment studio experience preferred
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite & Powerpoint
- Ability to multi-task & manage multiple projects simultaneously
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.