Summary of Position:
Senior Manager of Marketing, Interactive Ventures & Games: Lionsgate’s Interactive & Games division is responsible for overseeing the company’s interactive business which includes game based off our and third party intellectual property, augmented and virtual reality, esports, and strategic investments in digital businesses including emerging content platforms, esports franchises and world-class game developers/publishers.
- Support multiple partner’s marketing activities including, but not limited to:
- Planning and execution of major event activations
- Helping to plan, approve and execute social media campaigns
- Idea-share and support marketing asset creation
- Form marketing partnerships on behalf or Lionsgate Games and its partners
- Coordinate internally at Lionsgate with other groups to ensure we are taking a 360 approach to our campaigns.
- Track, archive and prepare detailed wrap reports including assets for each program as appropriate
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have at least 4-6 years of similar experience within the entertainment industry with a strong portfolio in creative advertising, email marketing and audience growth.
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented with excellent technical, project management and interpersonal skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and possess strong time management skills.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing methods and be able to combine creative thoughts with a fast-paced working environment.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Video Game industry marketing experience is preferred.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.