Summary of Position:
Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by the world's top comedian Kevin Hart, in partnership with Lionsgate. Through his streaming video service Hart delivers his vision for the future of comedy: social, mobile, multicultural and seriously funny. From stand-up legends to globally-recognized digital influencers, Hart and LOL curate comedy's boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and special events. Hart brings the groundbreaking social-first strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers to Laugh Out Loud, with one core mission: keep the world laughing. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud.
Laugh Out Loud is seeking a Sr. Analyst, Analytics & Insights who will be tasked with mining, managing and translating data into insights that enable to drive business results across the business.
Data Integrity & Integration
- Partner with LOL’s product and IT teams to manage LOL’s analytics implementation – ensuring data accuracy and integrity
- Assess current data gaps and work with internal and external partners to improve data infrastructure.
- Manage relationship with all data providers and tools
- Partner closely with partners such as Google, Facebook, etc. to integrate relevant measurement features
Data Collection & Reporting
- Build dashboards, routine & ad-hoc reports, and deep dives measuring performance of initiatives across product, marketing, sales and content.
- Build an infrastructure to automate or speed process of reporting delivery across the business
- Develop framework for tracking performance of content across LOL’s ecosystem.
- Develop real-time dashboards (e.g. in Domo or Tableau) enabling analysis and decision making.
Strategy & Analysis
- Work closely with business owners from product, content, marketing and sales teams to define and track KPIS
- Deliver opportunity sizing, subscriber growth, content consumption and revenue focused analyses and forecasts
- Perform data-driven analysis on the effectiveness of marketing, content, sales and product efforts to inform a wide variety of decisions from marketing investment and content mix to product roadmap
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university is required; majors in Computer Science, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience analytics, consumer insights, strategy and/or marketing
- 2+ years of experience performing business analysis at a digital business
- Demonstrated experience with marketing analysis, business case development, and financial modeling
- Familiarity with a mix of digital analytics, reporting and visualization tools such as Google Analytics, Segment, Tablaeu, etc.
- Hands on technical skills such as experience with data analytics/visualization tools using advanced Microsoft excel, SQL, Tableau, etc. is a plus
- Strong analytical skills are required, including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.