Summary of Position:
Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by the world's top comedian Kevin Hart, in partnership with Lionsgate. Through his streaming video service Hart delivers his vision for the future of comedy: social, mobile, multicultural and seriously funny. From stand-up legends to globally-recognized digital influencers, Hart and LOL curate comedy's boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and special events. Hart brings the groundbreaking social-first strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers to Laugh Out Loud, with one core mission: keep the world laughing. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud.
Laugh Out Loud is actively seeking a CRM Specialist to play an integral role in LOL’s day to day execution of the network’s cross-platform CRM strategy with an emphasis on email and push channels and a goal of maximizing subscriber acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Manage flawless execution of multi-channel CRM strategy
- Provide end-to-end project management of CRM campaigns including: coordinating copy and creative development, testing and targeting communications, managing technical execution, overseeing QA and reporting on results and optimization efforts
- Maintain email and push marketing calendar
- Build smart automations and customer journeys within the ESP.
- Optimize email and push programs through continual testing of creative, cadence, offers, targeting, timing, etc.
- Perform special projects in support of key CRM initiatives
- Manage and grow active email and mobile subscriber list
- Drive strategy for cross-platform email acquisition efforts
- Manage day-to-day relationship with email service provider
- Execute data hygiene, list management and attrition prevention tactics
- Ensure all CRM efforts are compliant with CAN-SPAM, CASL and all international regulations.
- Monitor and manage email deliverability and account reputation to drive increased email inbox placement.
- Track and analyze daily, weekly and monthly campaign and channel KPIs and report with recommended adjustments.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the CRM with a focus on email, push and on-site/in-app marketing
- Well-versed in personalization and automation tactics
- Direct to consumer marketing experience preferred
- Experience with salesforce/exact target
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Top-notch project management skills
- Working knowledge of CAN-SPAM, CASL and international email regulations.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to dive into data to develop consumer insights that inform strategy
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.