Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and SVP, Content Distribution, the Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to each executive and their teams.
- Handle day-to-day phones, calendar, and expense reports
- Coordinate and organize travel logistics
- Plan events (including off-sites, team meetings, marketing/promotional events, etc.)
- Distribute and track execution of agreements and processing of invoices
- Conserve executives’ time by screening correspondence and collecting and distributing information internally and externally
- Execute various research projects, proofread and redline documents, and maintain digital and hard copy filing systems
- Contribute to the Content Distribution and Finance teams by accomplishing relevant tasks and duties
- Represent Pop at off-site affiliate customer service events (possible light travel)
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative experience required
- Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, working knowledge of rights management systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and congenial attitude with a desire to learn, superb organizational and analytical skills with a sharp eye for detail
- Familiarity with development, production, programming acquisition, talent and affiliate agreements
- Adeptness in interacting with internal and external high-level executives with professionalism and decorum
- Ability and resourcefulness to work independently
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi-task efficiently
- Possess utmost discretion and integrity in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs of the SVP and CFO
- Ability to represent self, Pop, CFO, and SVP in a professional, positive, and no-nonsense manner.
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.