Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator. This position requires a detail oriented, team player with previous experience and interest in Human Resources.
HRIS Support (65%)
- Prepare and process paperwork all employment and personnel changes
- Assist with HRIS system maintenance and data input for employment and personnel changes
- Monitor and verify that proper procedures are followed in accordance with business practices and system requirements
- Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Engage and collaborate with other departments to meet Organizational SMART Goals and use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Assist in identifying HR needs and the software products to fulfill these needs
HR Department Support (35%)
- Create Exit Packets
- Help schedule 30 day check-ins with HRBPs
- Email supervisors for 60 day check-in
- Provide support with department filing (hard copy and electronic), copying, mailing, etc.
- Work with legal to ensure new hire and exit paperwork are current (mostly annual review)
- Assist with admin work and research
- Assist with additional projects throughout the year
- Other duties as identified
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Previous experience and interest in Human Resources
- Competency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Maintain confidentiality and interface with employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task, organize & prioritize workload
- Friendly and open demeanor and a team player with a positive attitude
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and/or ADP Workforce Now a plus
- Must possess strong attention to detail
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.