Summary of Position:
The Assistant, Business & Legal position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations for the Business & Legal affairs team.
- Coordinate the execution and distribution of development, production, and post-production agreements;
- Assist with clearance issues on films in production;
- Provide administrative assistance on high volume desks, including managing calls, emails, scheduling and processing expenses reports;
- Consults, reviews and advises supervisors on department matters;
- Performs other related tasks and special projects as assigned.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative support role
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential legal information
- Possess excellent computer (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat)
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree is required
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.