Summary of Position:
Pop is seeking a Network Engineer who will report to the Director, IT Systems. The Network Engineer will be responsible for managing network security in addition to supporting system administration.
- Plan, Design, Deploy, Maintain Enterprise-wide IT Platforms
- Manage network documentation
Manage the following:
- Wireless Networks
- Network Security
- Alerting Systems
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Current CCNA, CCNP certification
- 3-5 years of experience managing Enterprise Cisco networks
- Strong knowledge of: TCP/IP, SAN (iSCSI, Fiber Channel), Virtualization, WAN Optimization, Windows Server, Active Directory, Project Management, Vendor Relationship / Negotiations, Network and Systems troubleshooting
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Solid analytical skills
- Ability to respond and provide support in a 24x7 environment
- The position operates in an office environment and requires frequent standing, walking, long periods of sitting and repetitive hand motion. The incumbent periodically will need to be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.