Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an assistant to provide overall administrative support to three high-level Executives in the areas of Procurement, Financial Planning & Analysis and Accounting.
- Handle daily administrative duties including answering phones and rolling calls
- Manage daily schedule; coordinate agendas and all arrangements for meetings
- Manage the Executive's business travel arrangements (both domestic & international), including flights, hotels, vehicles, business meetings, etc.
- Complete and submit expense reports
- Complete projects tasked in a timely manner
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of work-related experience supporting high-level Executives
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills, marked by a high level of professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently as well as with a team and exercise substantial discretion and judgment
- Be proactive in anticipating the needs of the Executives
- Ability to effectively interact with high-level executives as well as all levels of management and staff
- Possess advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive attitude, who is extremely detail-oriented, has strong organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to handle changing circumstances and reprioritize when necessary
- College degree preferred
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.