Career Opportunities: Brand Manager, HE Marketing (14282)
Req Id 14282 - Posted 06/05/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Brand Manager to handle all aspects of Home Entertainment marketing (Packaged Media and Digital).
Summary of Position:
- Handle product development though delivery, marketing and promotions.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing plans and strategies for home entertainment that maximize sales potential (trade and consumer)
- Manage the creative process to ensure the proper execution of all advertising, marketing materials, product design/packaging and promotional development.
- Lead the integration of Sales, Marketing, Legal and Operations to ensure proper execution.
- Develop promotional partnerships and execute consumer campaigns supporting retail accounts.
- Create and manage financial budgets for all projects and promotions coordinated with business plan objectives.
- Manage and develop an Assistant Brand Manager
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have at a minimum of 3-5 years of brand management experience.
- Home Entertainment industry or consumer packaged goods experience strongly desired
- Should be highly motivated with strong organizational and interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.