Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Box Office Assistant in our Theatrical Distribution department. Responsibilities:
- This position will primarily handle the collection, processing, data entry and archival of box office reports.
- Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to box office and flash analysis, reporting, and executive desk support such as answering phones and managing meetings.
- Occasional projects requiring advanced MS Excel skills are possible.
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate should be a team player and go-getter seeking to learn and grow with the department and company.
- The candidate should also be highly motivated with strong analytical, data entry, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to be involved in the business of theatrical film distribution.
- Excellent computer skills are required.
- A college degree is highly preferred.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.