Summary of Position:
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently looking to hire a Publicity Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Public Relations, Home Entertainment and Digital Distribution. This publicity-centered position will be responsible for managing a busy desk.
- Managing the calendar and schedules, handling phones, prepping for meetings, organizing and updating documents, booking executive and talent travel, as well as processing invoices.
- This position will assist with the publicity logistics for multiple press days and tours, special events and screenings, review, track and distribute press breaks and reconcile budgets.
- Position will liaise directly with various levels of film and studio executives, talent and vendors.
- Candidate should be able to think on their feet, prioritize, be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced, ever changing environment. No day is ever the same…
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be proactive, enthusiastic, creative, resourceful, have excellent written and verbal communication, relationship building and organizational skills, show professionalism and be team oriented.
- Must have genuine interest and passion for entertainment, film, pop culture, current events and social media.
- At least 1 -2years work experience as an Assistant in the Entertainment industry preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
- Spanish and other foreign language ability is a plus
- The ideal candidate would be available to start immediately.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.