Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will assist the SVP, Location Based Entertainment. Responsibilities inlcude but are not limited to:
- Managing phones, determining the importance of conference calls and meetings and scheduling accordingly, processing invoices and expense reports,
- Handling arrangements for an international and domestic travel schedule, and working closely with the Location Based Entertainment (LBE) team to support project deliverables.
- Additional responsibilities will include email correspondence, relaying information to designers, vendors, partners and other third parties, maintaining server files and master project calendars, and researching LBE industry news and trends.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail-oriented, hard working and organized.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines, have excellent computer and interpersonal skills, and be available to work some evenings and weekends.
- Some prior knowledge/experience with and an interest in LBE, Brand Marketing and the film industry is preferred.
- A college degree is required.
- Mac and PC proficient and experience with Word, Excel, Keynote, InDesign, PowerPoint, and the Adobe Creative Suite is desired.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.