Summary of Position:
Laugh Out Loud is a comedy brand and multi-platform network founded by the world's top comedian Kevin Hart, in partnership with Lionsgate. Through his streaming video service Hart delivers his vision for the future of comedy: social, mobile, multicultural and seriously funny. From stand-up legends to globally-recognized digital influencers, Hart and LOL curate comedy's boldest voices to produce original scripted and unscripted series, stand-up specials, live broadcasts and special events. Hart brings the groundbreaking social-first strategy that earned him 100 million+ followers to Laugh Out Loud, with one core mission: keep the world laughing. Dope Comedy. Delivered Daily. Always On. Always Loud.
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant to the General Manager within our Laugh Out Loud division. This position will support GM of the network who oversees day to day operations for the business – including strategy, business development, product, marketing & monetization.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a strong interest in digital content business models and excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have some prior experience in marketing, business management or business development related fields.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, filing expense reports, etc.
- Manage the GM’s calendar, organizing and prioritizing critical meetings, to remain punctual and briefed on all engagements.
- Coordinate the execution of cross-functional initiatives and special projects
- Plan and execute departmental events and group functions
- Book travel and complete expense reports
- Attend meetings, maintain notes and coordinate distribution of agendas and next steps.
- Assistant with financial operations by routing invoices, business contracts, and budget allocation requests.
- Review internal and external documents for formatting and accuracy
- Provide general support to the team as needed with excel/data and digital asset management based projects.
- Oversee the work of departmental interns
- Remain abreast of the ever-evolving content, OTT and digital media landscape
Experience & Skills:
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, ability to multi task
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment
- College degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at a digital company and/or relevant industry experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, PowerPoint and word), specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
- High aptitude with digital asset management software and systems (Dropbox, Hightail, BOX, Google Docs
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.