Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Executive Assistant, Business & Legal. The Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs position requires a talented individual who will support one high-level legal executive (with possible matrix reporting to another business and legal executive in the future). This position will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations for the Business & Legal affairs corporate team.
- Answering heavy phones, rolling calls
- Maintaining status reports, scheduling meetings & conference calls
- Drafting correspondence, expense reports
- Maintaining the department legal files
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an administrative support role
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential legal information
- Possess excellent computer (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat) knowledge and skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree is required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.