Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Analyst, Sales & Planning. Reporting to the Manager, Sales & Planning the Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the transactional Home Entertainment business.
- Responsible for assisting with quarterly re-forecasts
- Participate in annual business plan for corporate planning
- Perform ad-hoc analysis for upper management
- Responsible for weekly/monthly title reporting and strategic analysis across physical, digital, and cable platforms.
- Assist in preparation of Partner Business reviews/analysis
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Operations divisions to offer insight into product and promotional performance
Experience & Skills:
- Interest in television and film is a must
- Some experience in an analytical or planning role preferred
- Proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Tableau, SAP BPC (Outlooksoft), Microstrategy Reporting Tools a plus
- Must be highly motivated with the ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-pasted environment
- Entertainment industry experience a plus
- College degree from accredited university required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.