Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an opening for an Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Interactive Ventures, Games and Digital Strategy. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage calendar, organize travel, handle phones, prep for meetings, as well as organize and update department documents.
- Liaise directly with various levels of executives, developers, and partners.
- Find and source potential game partners.
- Assist in the creator of corporate presentations and materials
- Run VR and game demos for senior executives and VIP visitors
- Manage Lionsgate’s game room
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A passion for the gaming space. It’s important to understand the partners at play, the community, and a high level understanding of game mechanics.
- Excitement to go above-and-beyond to learn and tackle tasks outside traditional assistant role.
- Previous professional experience in the entertainment or games industries through internships or an entry level position.
- Candidate should be able to prioritize and be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential information
- Possess excellent computer & technical skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Windows & iOS, Steam, VR, PC/Console etc.)
- Excellent communication skills – being a primary link between various parts of the department
- College degree is preferred.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.