Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Legal Affairs & Legal Delivery Manager.
- This position will draft and negotiate delivery schedules.
- Review and analyze rights agreements, security agreements, talent agreements, credit statements, marketing materials, legal clearances, music licenses, billing blocks, chain of title, and all other delivery documentation.
- In addition, this position will be responsible for tracking acquisition payments and commitments.
Experience & Skills:
- Must have a thorough understanding of delivery, and have expertise in reading and analyzing contracts.
- The successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with at least 2 years of similar experience.
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and computer skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.