Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support all aspects of Social Media campaigns for entire slate of Theatrically-released film titles, and work with internal colleagues and agencies to generate, edit, publish, and share content on owned channels-- including any relevant social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, and more.
- Support the Social Media Director in devising and implementing creative messaging initiatives across socials, including verifying all shared content for accuracy. Moderate community management and user-generated content. Manage social media content and vendor content approvals processes.
- Work with Digital & Research teams to analyze and understand available social media data metrics and performance insights, applying a data-first approach to creative content execution.
- Coordinate the execution of paid social media advertising campaigns, including asset organization, gathering and checking delivery specs, and working to optimize campaigns based on performance and insights.
- Support social media coverage for Theatrical Marketing events such as red carpet premieres, Comic-Cons, publicity events, special screenings, etc.
- Work closely with Publicity teams to set social best practices for film talent and influencers, and work to capture & deliver promotional video content—at press junkets and long lead days— to be used to drive audience engagement/acquisition.
- Work with other Studio departments to maximize support of marketing efforts socially, including promotional partners, brands, consumer products, etc.
- Facilitate grassroots audience growth via outreach and support of fan websites, blogs and social media fan accounts.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong understanding of all aspects of social media and digital marketing.
- 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
- Clear communication, project management, negotiation and writing skills.
- Passionate about new technology, social media, and theatrical films.
- Fluent in mobile & online marketing, media management, and digital creative.
- Willingness to work long hours, odd hours, and/or from mobile office environments.
- Previous experience working for an entertainment studio preferred.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.