Summary of Position:
The Director, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment, will report to the SVP, Global Live & Location Based Entertainment and be responsible for managing creative brand strategy, including through marketing, publicity, and internal and external communications, of all projects in the department portfolio.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all marketing and publicity workflow and deadlines and the review of all creative materials received in conjunction with all projects.
- Review, write, and edit copy and create assets as needed for key campaign beats including social media posts, press releases, websites, etc.
- Traffic creative, marketing and publicity requests to the appropriate internal teams (i.e. Legal, Publicity, Creative Advertising, A/V, Digital, Home Entertainment, etc.), talent, and other key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approvals.
- Compile and distill internal team feedback to effectively communicate with project stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Craft effective tools for internal and external communications including:
- Keynote (or Power Point) Presentations
- Brand Guidelines
- Email recaps
- Manage and archive creative assets used in connection with all project campaigns.
- Become extremely well versed in Lionsgate IP and assist in development of brand strategies and guidelines.
- Travel to project sites and assist in marketing/promotional shoots, press events (e.g. Grand Openings), etc.
Experience & Skills:
- Must be self-motivated and extremely organized, with a keen understanding of business objectives and priorities.
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator. Experience in marketing or publicity for the theme park, entertainment, and/or tourism industries preferred.
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, thoroughness, and strong eye for design.
- Must be able to prioritize competing needs and multi-task in a creative open office environment.
- Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player; be resourceful and use sound judgment.
- 5+ years of studio or industry-related experience preferred.
- Proficiency in the following programs preferred:
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premiere Pro (or comparable video editing program)
- Apple: Keynote
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.