Summary of Position:
Reporting to the SVP, Research, the Sr. Research Analyst will be a highly-valued member of the Research team.
- Compile and format ratings data for various program and network reports in an efficient, accurate and timely manner
- Design and execute presentations for internal distribution
- Exhibit excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Maintain digital archiving structure for department organization
- Project management with strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively prioritize and multitask in a very fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of linear research and/or multiplatform research
- Highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented self-starter with strong communication skills
- Proficiency with Nielsen systems (National TV View, Npower, National File Library, MyEvnts)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to initiate and manage multiple projects with varying priorities and deadlines
- Adept at learning new skills with the capacity to apply training quickly
- Strong interest in entertainment, emerging media and technology
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.