Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an assistant in our Theatrical Marketing department. This position will support both the EVP and SVP, Digital Marketing who oversee online advertising, media and creative marketing strategy for the Theatrical Films division.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is eager to learn and is extremely detail-oriented with excellent computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to multi-task, be able to analyze data, possess strong time management skills, and have some prior experience in and a passion for marketing/advertising/digital communication-related fields or internships.
- Handle general administrative duties including answering phones, handling travel arrangements, filing expense reports, greeting business partners, etc.
- Schedule vendor appointments/meetings/presentations and internal meetings, manage EVP and SVP calendars, and coordinate day-to-day operational and meeting-specific accommodations (meals/catering, meeting locations/room prep, etc).
- Maintain accuracy within internal operations budgets and process invoices, business contracts, and budget allocation requests.
- Attend meetings, maintain notes, disseminate minutes, and coordinate distribution of work agreements and next steps (interdepartmental, as well as with Legal, Finance and other relevant Lionsgate departments).
- Help check for accuracy and adjust formatting as-needed on documents from media agencies, creative vendors and internal team members; including PowerPoint Decks, work contracts, service agreements and creative briefs.
- Provide general support to the Marketing team as needed with Excel/database and digital asset management based projects.
Experience & Skills:
- Excellent Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, good follow through, ability to multi task, and work well under tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment while following department protocol
- College degree preferred, ideally in Business/Communications with emphasis in Advertising, Marketing, and Media
- Minimum of 1 year experience working at a media agency and/or relevant industry experience
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities
- Strong proficiency in MS Office required (Excel, PowerPoint and word), specifically experience in creating detailed spreadsheets using Excel
- High aptitude with digital asset management software and systems (Dropbox, Hightail, BOX, Google Docs)
- Familiarity with digital media landscape, including; social media platforms, web publishers, media agencies and creative shops
- Genuine passion for theatrical film, digital and social media marketing, and the tech & entertainment industries
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.