Summary of Position:
POP has an immediate opening for a Manager, who is an experienced, energetic and team-oriented individual who wants to join a leading organization and who is passionate about the brand and the vertical. The position will support the POP Marketing Team in Los Angeles and will facilitate the planning and execution of marketing initiatives, promotions and media plans promoting POP, and provide administrative support for the Department Executives.
- Facilitate the planning and execution of strategic marketing programs for POP
- Including but not limited to, management of show specific campaigns inclusive of those with and without media support, paid and unpaid partnerships and coordination and assistance in executing events
- Compose and manage project briefs
- Work directly with outside agencies and across departments within The POP Network to execute marketing and advertising campaigns to ensure objectives of the Marketing Dept and Company are met
- Create and manage project timelines and delivery of assets for internal programs and projects, cross-divisional marketing initiatives and external ad campaigns
- Maintain departmental documents (statuses, budgets, calendars, planning grids & deadline documents)
- Take lead in Awards submission efforts
- Manage promotional item needs
- Schedule meetings with sales reps, vendors and outside agencies as necessary
- Overall Marketing Team support
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years marketing experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Ability to be proactive, self-motivating and be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Must possess detailed organizational skills, project management skills and effective communication skills
- Knowledge of media planning and digital media is preferred. Must be proficient in PC and Macintosh programs: MS Word, Excel required, PowerPoint. Knowledge of/passion for TV is preferred
- The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits program, and a great working environment.
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.