Career Opportunities: Coordinator, TV Production (14908)
Req Id 14908 - Posted 09/12/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
The Coordinator, TV Production requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations in the TV Production area. This position works closely with the Production Coordinators of all of Lionsgate's television shows.
- Coordinating our digital production database, and overseeing the distribution of documents such as Call Sheets, One-Liners, Calendars, Production Reports, Deal Memos, and more.
- Managing production insurance matters including cast coverage, claims reporting, and issuing certificates.
- Maintaining and distributing a variety of internal reports
- Facilitating travel for talent and key crew
- Tracking assets, budgets, call sheets and union documents and helping set up productions
- Managing production interns
- Helping to facilitate the setup of field offices for Writers and Production.
- Tracking and receiving Studio Deliverables upon production wrap.
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience and demonstrated interest in TV production required
- Experience with Scenechronize strongly preferred
- Previous experience with Movie Magic Budgeting, Salesforce, and Final Draft preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self sufficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
- BA/BS degree in a related field required