Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking an attorney to support our Corporate Legal Group, including in the areas of Marketing and Publicity, Information Technology, and Intellectual Property.
- Drafting and negotiating marketing agreements (including agreements for promotions, sponsorships, contests/sweepstakes), vendor and developer agreements and licensing agreements
- Advising on rights and intellectual property issues, and content clearance
- Assisting with technology, privacy and promotional matters and initiatives.
Experience & Skills:
- JD degree from an accredited law school
- 3+ years of marketing legal experience at a motion picture or television company or a major entertainment law firm
- Member of the California State Bar or Registered with the California Bar as in house counsel.
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and collaborative attitude
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.