Career Opportunities: Coordinator, Brand Marketing (14948)
Req Id 14948 - Posted 09/17/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
The Coordinator, Brand Marketing supports the execution of all marketing initiatives from inception through the life of the project for Lionsgate Home Entertainment. The Coordinator will also be responsible for some administrative tasks and will interface with cross-functional teams (such as creative, sales, operations, media, PR and finance as well as outside vendors) to ensure efficient and effective flow of assigned marketing projects throughout the lifecycle of a title.
- Execute marketing plans for physical and digital releases including trailers, one sheets, DVD packaging, trade flyers, consumer print ads, online ads, promotional mailings, and other creative Partner with sales and retail marketing to provide the tools required for making presentations to retail customers
- Creation and input of metadata
- Research competitive trends
- Various accounting needs including:
- Budget tracking
- Invoices- coding
- Purchase Orders
- Primary person in charge of DVD title and packaging set ups in SAP
- Sample Order Requests and Coordination
- Implement innovative and integrated online campaigns that utilize all forms of new media
- Various administrative duties as needed, including scheduling, filing, shipping, calendar coordination, travel arrangements, etc.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree along with 1-2 years applicable work experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Knowledge/proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Computer savvy with regard to e-mail and internet capabilities.
- Strong attention to detail and able to manage a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization, time and project management skills.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Must be able to communicate and work with all levels of internal and external customers and contacts in a professional manner.
- Should have an interest in continuing career in entertainment marketing.
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.