Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Coordinator in the Worldwide Digital Sales & Distribution department. This position will support the entire EST/TVOD sales team in daily account management and sales strategy tactics and reports directly into Senior Vice President of Worldwide Digital Sales & Distribution.
- Support the larger account management sales team in all account-related tasks, including sales pitches, stunt submissions and meeting coordination
- Communicate internal sales updates to entire Home Entertainment division via weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports
- Create monthly sales pitch presentation and other pitch materials
- Assist in Lionsgate-initiated catalog promotions, analyzing marketplace events and trends for appropriate title pulsing opportunities
- Generate post-mortem recaps, analyzing success of new release campaigns, catalog promotions and monthly stunts
- Oversee weekly “state of the retail business” report as part of our global collaboration effort, deriving key learnings and efficiencies
- Coordinate internal team meeting agendas
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as needed both domestically and internationally
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years of experience in the EST/TVOD, Home Entertainment or Retail Marketing space
- Studio level experience preferred
- The successful candidate must be highly motivated, resourceful, detail-oriented and display strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to go above-and-beyond without being asked, eliciting critical thinking with recommendations for process and strategy improvements
- Familiarity with all Digital Distribution types, including EST, TVOD, SVOD, AVOD and Non-Theatrical
- Passionate, energetic individual who has demonstrated knowledge of keeping up with fast-paced digital sales and retail environment
- Widespread knowledge of the film and TV industry and an enthusiast for film and TV content (both current and historical)
- A confident and professional written and phone demeanor is a must
- Must have elite proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)…SAP and Presentation Software a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in business, media or communications
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.