Career Opportunities: Specialist, AD Operations (14973)
Req Id 14973 - Posted 09/20/2018 - Employment - Marketing & Publicity
Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking an Ad Operations Specialist to join our Paid Media & Data Team. Lionsgate’s Paid Media & Data team works with the Enterprise Data team to ingest, aggregate, analyze, and activate data generated by all of our consumer touch points to execute paid media advertising strategies for the World-Wide Home Entertainment division. While on a day to day the Ad Operations Specialist will own the technical setup and execution of digital campaigns in conjunction with the advertising agency, this role goes beyond that and allows you to drive the strategy around Ad Tech and Mar-Tech for the division.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the agency through the setup, trafficking and QA of digital media campaigns across a variety of ad platforms
- Own all aspects of tag and pixel generation, implementation and QA across our ad-tech spectrum for our operated sites to ensure data collection and successful media launches
- Ensure integrity of ad tagging structure and naming conventions to enable display and video ads for proper targeting and reporting across all platforms
- help troubleshoot and fix internal and external issues for websites and analytics; work with the media agency to resolve campaign specific tagging issues.
- Work with Media and Analytics colleagues to setup data pipelines to build BI dashboards and regularly QA’ed
- Collaborate with internal teams to create custom measurement and performance reports focusing on key metrics that drive the business and pull ad hoc reporting on request
- Stay current on ad-tech and mar-tech to identify opportunities to enhance the current tech stack, spot technology measurement gaps and limitations, and build new custom tracking solutions and/or improve internal processes.
- Utilize experience to develop solutions and document internal procedures and best practices (workflow, requirements, QA process)
- Support the continual assessment of the web technology landscape and work closely with the head of media to test different beta products in order to provide product feedback and consultation
Experience & Skills:
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) required.
- 2-3 years of experience in ad operations and trafficking
- Experience working in Google’s DoubleClick platforms (including DCM, DBM, DFP, and Adwords) and ideally a working knowledge of Salesforce DMP and Marketing Cloud, or at least other related DMP required
- A good understanding of modern tech platforms – DMPs, Big Data warehouses, DSP’s ad servers, tag managers, audience pixel and conversion tracking, and viewability and web inspection tools
- They will also have some working knowledge of Programmatic buying. Any self-service experience working in a DSP is another huge plus.
- Knowledge of digital campaign set up and naming convention best practices is a high priority.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, prioritize and schedule a high workload.
- Results driven with an excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, especially around technical issues
- Passionate about digital and the changing ad-tech industry landscape with a desire and ability to learn new technologies & platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with media, marketing, ad tech, and technical development teams.