Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst, Participations. The primary focus for this position will be to oversee a portion of Lionsgate’s Participation reporting; preparing/reviewing actualized statements and creating/maintaining ultimate models.
- Meticulous preparation and review of Participation statements and ultimate models for third-party participants including talent, licensors, and co-financing partners
- Contract interpretation and set-up of new Participation statements/models
- Process analysis, initiate/propose opportunities for process improvement and automation
- Interface with Accounting, Finance, FP&A and Legal departments
- Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Candidates must have 3+ years of experience in entertainment-related Accounting and/or Finance, and a BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting. Experience with Participation calculations strongly preferred.
- Must have outstanding Microsoft Excel skills (macros, arrays, complex formulas, circular formulas, linking, tracing dependents, and modeling).
- Excellent organizational and communication skills; extremely conscientious. The position involves interaction with various high-level executives throughout the organization and the need to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task and work under-pressure to meet strict contractual and fiscal close deadlines. Ability to grasp big-picture while performing detail-oriented function.
- Experience with SAP R3/BW strongly preferred due to a heavy focus on automation and utilization of systems.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.