Career Opportunities: Coordinator, Promo Scheduling (15011)
Req Id 15011 - Posted 10/16/2018 - Employment - California
Summary of Position:
POP has an immediate opening for a Coordinator, Promo Scheduling.
- Schedule a daily log for both promo spots and on air effects for POP based on the weekly media plan.
- Work with Encompass on all related promo scheduling issues.
- Organize and maintain all promo scheduling needs, both for daily and long range airing.
- Work with Marketing/On Air Design to order lower third effects and show bugs.
- Create and verify completion of daily log changes
- Enters credit crunches and/or QC crunches
- Provides all promo IDs for creative services using media cart system (internal)
- Assists with QCing promo schedules
- Works with Ad Sales on scheduling graphics
- Schedules grid banner ads (in scroll)
- Work with On Air Promo production to track and ensure spot delivery is met with regards to air dates
- and spot lengths.
- Assist with department operations and efficiencies.
- Additional duties as needed and assigned by supervisor.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year previous Promo Scheduling or like experience
- Broadcast/Cable preferred
- Must be a team player, able to multi-task and be extremely organized, accurate, flexible, diplomatic and able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be proficient in Excel and Outlook. Experience with Orion/VCI and GRiP-it scheduling software preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact professionally with all levels are also required.
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.