Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently searching for a Legal Coordinator to support Lionsgate's TV Legal Affairs department.
This is a Dual position that includes:
- Assisting the EVP, Head of Television Legal Affairs, including rolling calls, keeping status reports, filing, setting up meetings, and handling the calendar of the EVP as well as other administrative duties as required by the EVP
- Supporting the operations of the Television Legal Affairs department, including redlining and drafting, with ample opportunity to work on productions, and other various legal matters as required by the department, commensurate with the candidate’s skills.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will have been exposed to television production and/or legal affairs or business affairs, and is extremely detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for television legal affairs and television.
- Must be highly organized and with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with all types of personalities in the entertainment industry. Strong computer and writing skills a must.
- A J.D. is required. Recent law school graduates with television legal affairs/production legal experience and intellectual property coursework are encouraged to apply.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.